North Tipperary Development Company (NTDC) is a Local Development Company delivering community, rural, social inclusion, youth, family support and supported employment programmes across North Tipperary.
We are recruiting the following Positions:
For Job Description:
For Application Form:
Traveller Programme Coordinator
NTDC invites applications for a Traveller Programme Coordinator, with responsibility for the management, delivery and development of the Traveller Programme in North Tipperary.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised third level qualification in Community Development, Health Promotion, or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the Community & Voluntary Sector
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing people in a working environment
- Full driving license and computer skills
- Garda vetting will apply to this post
This post is funded by the HSE. Salary will be Commensurate with qualifications and experience. This is a full time position – 37 hours a week subject to funding. Short-listing of candidates may apply.
Please contact receptionHO@ntdc.ie for a job description and application form.
Applications by completion of application form marked ‘Traveller Programme Coordinator- to:
receptionHO@ntdc.ie to reach us by 5.00pm, Friday 16th October, 2020.
North Tipperary Development Company is an equal opportunities employer
Image Source: https://athlonecommunityradio.ie/job-vacancy-broadcast-programme-coordinator/