North Tipperary Development Company (NTDC) is a Local Development Company delivering community, rural, social inclusion, youth, family support and supported employment programmes across North Tipperary.
We are recruiting the following Positions:
North Tipperary Development Company: Panel of Youth Counsellors
North Tipperary Development Company CLG (NTDC) is a local development company delivering community, rural, social inclusion, youth, family support, community childcare and supported employment programmes across North Tipperary. The company delivers a pilot community based youth counselling service through the Roscrea Youth Service.
NTDC are recruiting for a panel of Youth Counsellors
- Accredited member of the IACP or IAHIP
- Minimum of two years relevant supervised experience in counselling since accreditation and preferably in a youth setting.
- Working with youth to alleviate emotional destress and to encourage personal development.
- Work in confidential settings with youth/small groups who are experiencing emotional and mental health difficulties, including new issues of distress arising from COVID19.
- Support youths to explore ways of coping with emotional/mental health difficulties through problem solving, goal setting and other best practice approaches.
Garda vetting will apply to these posts.
Short-listing of candidates may apply.
A panel may also be formed from which future counsellor positions may be filled.
Apply with detailed cover letter & curriculum vitae marked “RYS Youth Counselling” to:
Postal: Manager, NTDC, 2nd Floor Friar’s Court, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
OR Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receipt of application is 1pm Friday 5th March 2021.