Ascend Domestic Abuse Service for Women, North Tipperary
Safe House Support Worker – Part Time
NTDC invites applications for a Safe House Support Worker with the responsibility for the set up and operation of a Safe House. The role will entail providing
accommodation support to women and children resident in our Safe House.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised third level qualification in a related field, and
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in either domestic violence/ homelessness serviced/community work/social work.
- Have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Have a knowledge of domestic violence and/or homelessness.
- Have excellent writing and reporting skills.
This post is funded by Tusla on a once-off basis initially for 2021. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications based on a project worker salary scale. This is a part time position initial fixed term contract until 31st December 2021. Short-listing of candidates may apply. A panel may be formed from which future positions may be filled.
For application form please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications forms marked “Safe House Support Worker” to be returned to:
Ascend Domestic Abuse Service Co-ordinator, North Tipperary Development Company, 2nd Floor, Friar’s Court, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary – E45 KN59, or by email to email@example.com to reach us by 5.00pm Friday, February 5th , 2021.