NTDC are recruiting for a panel of Youth Counsellors
- Accredited member of the IACP or IAHIP
- Minimum of two years relevant supervised experience in counselling since accreditation and preferably in a youth setting.
- Working with youth to alleviate emotional destress and to encourage personal development.
- Work in confidential settings with youth/small groups who are experiencing emotional and mental health difficulties, including new issues of distress arising from COVID19.
- Support youths to explore ways of coping with emotional/mental health difficulties through problem solving, goal setting and other best practice approaches.
Garda vetting will apply to these posts.
Short-listing of candidates may apply.
A panel may also be formed from which future counsellor positions may be filled.
Apply with detailed cover letter & curriculum vitae marked “RYS Youth Counselling” to:
Postal: Manager, NTDC, 2nd Floor Friar’s Court, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary
OR Email: email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of application is 1pm Friday 5th March 2021.
NTDC Traveller Programme, North Tipperary
Traveller Programme Coordinator – Full Time
NTDC invites applications for a Traveller Programme Coordinator, with responsibility for the management, delivery and development of the Traveller Programme in North Tipperary.
The successful candidate will have:
- A recognised third level qualification in Community Development, Health Promotion, or a related field
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the Community & Voluntary Sector
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience managing people in a working environment
- Full driving license and computer skills
- Garda vetting will apply to this post
North Tipperary Development Company is an equal opportunities employer
This post is funded by the HSE. Salary will be Commensurate with qualifications and experience. This is a full time position – 37 hours a week subject to funding. Short-listing of candidates may apply.
Please contact receptionHO@ntdc.ie for a job description and application form
Applications by completion of application form marked ‘Traveller Programme Coordinator- to:
firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us by 5.00pm, Tuesday 9 February, 2021.