Our Supports to Individuals & Families pillar is committed to providing services and supports to children, youth and families in the community at the earliest opportunity, working closely with families in areas of disadvantage.
- Community-based Family Support service. This is an early intervention approach, working in partnership with families as well as with other agencies and professionals to assist those experiencing challenges of one kind or another. The service is child-centered and works to promote family coping and resilience. Families can be supported with issues such as, parenting, relationship break-up, bullying and neighbourhood/community relationships etc.
- Ascend Domestic Abuse Service provides support and information to women who have or are experiencing domestic abuse in their intimate relationships. We aim to put the safety of women and children at the centre of our work
- Youth Service facilitates the personal and social development of participants to realise their potential and present opportunities for young people to undertake actions corresponding to their own aspirations and to assume responsibilities within their local communities. The service also assists young people, who have been referred due to anti-social behaviour and or criminal activity, away from such activity and life-style and into diversionary activities.
- Community Childcare service providing full day care facilities for children aged from one year to 11 years.
- Traveller Family Support service provides support to Traveller families to build their strengths/resilience and respond to challenging issues in a way that is culturally sensitive and competent.